What is coaching
Coaching is a professional relationship that supports leaders’ ability to deal with disruption and change that challenges their capability to set clear vision, design and execute effective strategies, and successfully lead their organizations.
Working with professional coach leaders create new patterns of thinking, feeling that lead to more appropriate behaviours. The main goal of coaching is to support sustainable behavioural change for the sake of the coachee’s long-term success
A professional executive coach works with clients to leverage their strengths and enhance their ability to:
- Manage attention
- Drive transformation
- Learn from experience
- Set and communicate a clear vision
- Create space for reflection
- Support people development
- Build effective teams
- Optimize performance
- Develop a habit for curiosity
What to expect:
- All our coaching engagements start with a 90 – minute Strategy Session to understand your context and define objectives of the coaching engagement
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions by phone, video, or in-person (upon agreement)
- Executive coaching engagement includes a pre- and post- engagement 360-degree surveys and unlimited spot coaching
- Leadership coaching packages include post-engagement support structure
- As a Professional Certified Coach, I follow The Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation
What to expect
- All our coaching engagements start with a 90 – minute Strategy Session to understand context and define objectives of the coaching engagement.
- Executive coaching engagement includes a pre- and post- engagement 360 degree surveys and unlimited spot coaching.
- To complete our engagement we measure progress, celebrate success, establish next steps.
- Some packages offer post-engagement support structure.
- As a Professional Certified Coach, I follow Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation